I do want one!

cottonpickers
Site Admin

Re: I do want one!

Postby cottonpickers » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Cleo: Quick pic update.... I've cut the cloth and put the Velcro in along with eyelets for the 3 USB ports.

cleo

Postby cleo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 pm

That is a great red, i like it. :)

cleo

Postby cleo » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:37 am

Is it possible to get a spare of the cord that connects the three panels into one USB? If so, how much would it be? I just thought about it now, should have asked earlier!

cottonpickers
Site Admin

Postby cottonpickers » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

cleo: I'd be happy to include a spare triple lead.

quick pic update... panels are in.... electrics tomorrow.... The panels have a removable plastic / sheet to keep my sticky mitts off the nice shiny panels!

cleo

Postby cleo » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:49 pm

great, thanks! let me know how much it is and i can send along funds.
those panels look great, i'm getting excited about it! They must be wipeable, gently of course, i could get rid of your sticky mitt prints ;)

cottonpickers
Site Admin

Postby cottonpickers » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Cleo: Yes , wipeable with cloth and something like washing up liquid. the electrics are all in and tested. I've just completed putting the trim on both. I still have to put the eyelets in, and make up the various triple leads and li-ion chargers etc. but thought I'd share another pic. When I complete it I'll take a pic with the USB cables on the inside etc. no charge on the extra lead.

cleo

Postby cleo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:15 am

thanks, that's wonderful!
those look really good, very well put together. yay!

Camo5

Postby Camo5 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:25 am

Heyo, Cottonpicker!
I have recently been going on some sort of internet binge regarding a keychain flashlight and other such gadgets, and have stumbled upon your forum!

I have become rather interested in your gadgets! Currently, I have no use for anything solar, but I must say, considering I couldn't find raw cells with the same ratings as the ones in your packs for less than $45, i'd say you have quite the deal!

I am however interested in one of your lithium-ion chargers, though now that I think about it, i have an onyx 230 and some magnets I could solder together to get a janky little single cell setup working ;P
I heard you mention a soshine charger though, and I was wondering what that was? also, I am interested in the specs and electronics behind your octa charger/singular lithium chargers.

One more thing! You have the same 3D printer as the one at my old middle school that I found gathering dust in a storage closet! XD

Yann

Postby Yann » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi CottonPickers,

Do you sell the timer (to switch the Pi off) alone (without buying panel/combo boxe) ?

Thanks in advance,

Yann

cottonpickers
Site Admin

Postby cottonpickers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:03 pm

I do. You can buy them from the 'shop' at the bottom of this page: http://ccgi.cottonpickers.plus.com/shop_raspberry.html

Return to “I want one! [Sales threads]”